Thursday 3 February 2011

Artist's Meeting at Art Depot

I got the train to Skipton and decided to pay a visit to my first geocache en-route to the meeting in Gargrave. It was a beautiful, bright day which made for an enjoyable few miles via Sharp Haw. I found the cache there relatively quickly but the cold wind meant I didn't want to hang around too long and I soon descended down into the shelter of the trees below.

I carried on down to Gargrave in good time for the meeting. After welcomes and introductions we shared our plans for our individual projects. There was plenty of cross-over in approaches but also variety in how we would set things up and it should make for a strong and varied programme.

After the meeting Jackie and I walked back to the station via a detour to another geocache on the bank of the canal to the west of Gargrave. Both of today's caches were in good condition and have offered some options for size and style of container.

No comments:

Post a Comment