Tuesday 1 February 2011

Artist's Book Fair

A major part of my project will be the 'winning' of limited edition artist's books and I decided early on that it would be good to advertise the project with a presence at the International Contemporary Artist's Book Fair held each March in Leeds.

Originally I imagined a cache in the fair itself but I uncovered a geocaching guideline requesting that caches be kept in place for at least three months. So, instead, I will hide a micro cache outside the building where the fair is held and then have a presence within the fair that will advertise the project to an arts audience but will also appeal to geocachers who visit the cache during the fair.

2011 International Contemporary Artists Book Fair
Friday 11th March 11am-6pm
Saturday 12th March 10am-5pm
Parkinson Court, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT
http://www.leedsartbookfair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment